Do not use on wood or varnished surfaces, or on gold plated fittings. If unsure of a surface test on an inconspicuous area first and refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines. The product should not be mixed with other incompatible substances. The efficacy of the disinfectant could be compromised if surfaces are soiled.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes and skin, if contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water. Do not ingest, if ingested contact a doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.