Do not use on natural marble, brass, acrylic, worn or damaged surfaces, refurbished enamel or varnished wood. If unsure of a surface test on an inconspicuous area first and refer to the manufacture guidelines. The products should not be mixed with other incompatible substances. The efficacy of the disinfectant could be compromised if surfaces are soiled.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes and skin, if contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water. Do not ingest, if ingested contact a doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.